AL-Kidney Rejuvenator 1oz herbal product designed to help support normal kidney function clear urinary tract infections and eliminate kidney stones.
Aids in the detoxification and purification of the entire body by promoting optimal kidney, urinary tract, and renovascular function.
This product was designed to optimize detoxification & elimination of toxins by specifically targeting kidney & urinary system function.
KIDNEY REJUVENATOR is utilized to promote and enhance toxin elimination and purification of the blood as part of a paradigm of health rejuvenation. KIDNEY REJUVENATOR is also used to promote eradication of kidney stones as well as to help prevent recurrence or occurrence of stones.
KIDNEY REJUVENATOR plays an important role in treating the spectra of renal bacterial infections. KIDNEY REJUVENATOR is thought to be a key adjunct to the treatment protocol, being safe when used concurrently with antibiotics. Amber Technology’s popular URINARY TRACT RELIEF is used with KIDNEY REJUVENATOR and is a perfect adjunct for prevention of urinary tract problems and treatment of infection.
Kidney Rejuvenator may help:
- Rejuvenate the kidneys and urinary functions
- Rid the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Reduce kidney stones
- Reduce muscle spasm
- Calm the nerves
- Reduce inflammation
- Stop the burning associated with bladder infections
Kidney Rejuvenator suggested use:
Shake product well before use. Give orally 1 time daily for ten consecutive days. Product can be used for a minimum of 5 days but for no more than 10 days. Optimum dosing period is 10 days. After the ten-day course, a ten-day period must pass before starting another ten-day course. For long-term use, repeat this ten-day on / ten-day off staggered course as tolerated for up to six months. After six weeks off this product, one may re-start another course, lasting up to six months, if not contraindicated. Note that there are approximately 30 drops in a dropper full of solution.
|Under 3 lbs.
|21 lbs. and up
Amber Technology’s popular URINARY TRACT RELIEF is used with KIDNEY REJUVENATOR and is a perfect adjunct for prevention of urinary tract problems and treatment of infection.
Warning: The dosing guidelines MUST be followed precisely as written. One must not exceed the daily recommended dose. As with any medication, overdose of this product can cause serious illness, to include irritability, change in consciousness, stupor, coma, or death. As noted with any product, watch for allergic reaction, which may manifest as skin redness, hives, swelling around the eyes, & serious breathing problems due to swelling of the larynx (a medical emergency). If pet is experiencing any adverse symptoms or notes any adverse signs that may be due to the use of this product, then one must cease using this product & immediately contact your local Veterinarian.
Keep this product out of the reach of children. This product should be taken with water. It is imperative that normal daily fluid intake is assured while using this product. Do not give this product if dehydrated. This product may cause miscarriage. Do not give this product if pregnant or if nursing. This product stimulates uterine muscle contractions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
More about the herbs in Kidney Rejuvenator:
- Yarrow - Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, pro-digestive, anti-pyretic; helps control hemorrhage.
- White Willow - A natural form of aspirin.
- Uva Ursi – Helps eradicate kidney stones.
- Mullein – Anti-viral, astringent, promotes the discharge of mucus & soothes irritated mucous membranes
- Blessed Thistle – Promotes detoxification & cellular regeneration; promotes bile flow & liver detoxification.
- Parsley root – Rich in vitamins A, C, B1, B2, & trace minerals; diuretic activity
- Cloves – Broad spectrum anti-microbial activity (bacteria & fungal); aids to heal stomach ulcers, relieve gas, stimulates digestion & quell emesis; anti-parasitic.
- Golden Seal – Antiseptic--widely used to disinfect cuts & scrapes & commonly used to treat a host of inflammatory & infectious mucocutaneous disorders of the skin, eye, & mucous membranes; astringent.
- Hyssop – Promotes a gastrointestinal antispasmodic effect.
- Pine needles – Affects a cleansing action on the transitional endothelial lining of the bladder & urethra; rich in Vitamin C; said to have similar medicinal properties as the cranberry.
- Lemon – Contains Vitamin C & flavonoids.
- Ginger – A powerful natural healthy antioxidant used as an additive to stimulate cutaneous blood flow as to enhance the effect of this solution; aids in digestion.
- Alcohol – Intensifies the activity of KIDNEY REJUVENATOR herbal tincture while acting as a natural preservative.
- Distilled Water.